Model: 10m DD6109PHEV1N, 12m DD6129PHEV1N
1. This series hybrid electric bus is proud of an advanced enclosed loop type integral body construction which enables it to be stronger, lighter and safer than common buses, and delivers larger passenger carrying capacity and lower energy consumption.
2. Fuels for the hybrid city bus are available in CNG and LNG. They are new energy meeting users' needs for clean combustion.
3. The traction battery and some high pressure components of this rear engine transit bus are installed in the independent high pressure chamber at its rear part. This design makes the high and low pressure sources completely separated, thus reducing mutual interference between them and ensuring easy maintenance.
4. Due to use of plug-in parallel hybrid technology, the electric bus can run more than 30km per charge at electric mode.
5. Motor's peak power is up to 130kW. It comes with idling stop function.
6. Hybrid power system can effectively optimize the operating point of engine, improve fuel utilization ratio and reduce emission.
7. The plug in hybrid electric vehicle, also called PHEV, employs superior LiMn2O4 battery.
8. It is provided with an electronic control automated mechanical transmission (AMT). It realizes automatic gear shifting based on vehicle speed and engine speed. This improves fuel economy while reducing driver's labor strength.
9. The hybrid electric bus applies electric actuating mechanisms to realize automatic gear shifting and clutch releasing with speed adjustable. So, transmission gears, synchronizer and clutch boast longer service life and higher reliability.
|Max. torque (N.m/r/min)||710/1500||710/1500|
|Max. output power (kW/r/min)||155/2500||166/2500|
|Emission standard||Euro V||Euro V|
|Gas cylinder capacity (L)||275(LNG)/5×70+3×50(CNG) bottom-mounted/5 × 120 (CNG) top-mounted||330 (LNG) /7 × 80(CNG) bottom-mounted /6 × 120 ( CNG ) top-mounted|
|Transmission||6-Gear AMT||6-Gear AMT|
|Chassis||Suspension system||Steel plate spring/air spring||Steel plate spring/air spring|
|Tyre specs.|| 275/70R22.5;
|Steering system||Integral power steering+ electric power steering||Integral power steering+ electric power steering|
|Service brake||Pneumatic, double circuit, front disc and rear drum brakes||Pneumatic, double circuit, front disc and rear drum brakes|
|Parking brake||Energy storage spring, air brake||Energy storage spring, air brake|
|Minimum ground clearance||200||200|
| Main body
|Door||Front and back double-leaf inward swinging doors||Front and back double-leaf inward swinging doors|
|Windows||Sliding windows with aluminum frames (integral bonding window is optional)||Sliding windows with aluminum frames (integral bonding window is optional)|
|Service facilities||Optional: Electronic guideboard, get-off/reverse monitor, curtain, wheel cover, coin box, bus stop annunciator, etc.||Optional: Electronic guideboard, get-off/reverse monitor, curtain, wheel cover, coin box, bus stop annunciator, etc.|
|Weight (kg)||Maximum total mass||16000||18000|
|Curb weight|| 11000 (without air conditioning)/
11400 (with air conditioning)
| 11400 (without air conditioning)/
12000 (with air conditioning)
|Others||Hybrid electric system|| Hybrid system made in China
| Hybrid system made in China
|Energy storage system||LiMn2O4 battery (355V70Ah)||LiMn2O4 battery (355V70Ah)|
|Charging port||Chinese standard DC charging socket||Chinese standard DC charging socket|
|Max. speed (km/h)||≥69||≥69|
Hybrid express coach | Electric urban bus | Green tour bus